This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, August 8th at 6:00 pm CDT.
Executive Session Topics:
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Dispute of Dog’s Excusal – The investigating Director (Vest) will report.
3. Reinstatement Request – The Board will vote on a request to have a disqualified dog reinstated.
4. Entry Clerk for 2020 Nationals – The Board will select a candidate to be the Entry Clerk for the 2020 Nationals in Conyers, Georgia.
5. Registry Complaint – The investigating Director (Creelman) will report.
6. Junior Service Award – The Board will vote on a recipient of the 2019 Junior Service Award.
Open Session Topics:
7. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
8. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
9. DNA Laboratories – The Board will continue the discussion regarding laboratories for DNA parentage verification and possibly switching to a new lab.
10. Purchase Additional Storage on Groups.io – The Board has used up the 1G of storage provided by a free account on Groups.io and needs to upgrade to a paid account for $199 per year, which provides 10G of storage.
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
Executive Secretary, Australian Shepherd Club of America
[email protected] | (737) 704-1685
6091 E. State Hwy 21, Bryan, TX 77808
Check us out on our Website, Facebook, and YouTube Channel