This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, December 12 at 6:00 pm CST.
EXECUTIVE SESSION TOPICS:
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. 2020 National Specialty Premium – The Board will vote to approve the final premium for the 2020 National Specialty in Conyers, Georgia.
3. Proposed 2020 ASCA Budget – The Treasurer is responsible for preparing the budget for the next fiscal year and presenting to the Board of Directors for adoption.
4. Request for Conflict Resolution – President Busquets investigated a request for conflict resolution.
5. Request for Conflict Resolution Appeal – 1st Vice President Gann investigated an appeal of a request for conflict resolution.
6. Registry Issue – The Board will discuss the changed registration status of a dog.
7. Registered Name Request – The Board will discuss a registered name request.
OPEN SESSION TOPICS:
8. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
9. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
Executive Secretary, Australian Shepherd Club of America
email@example.com | (737) 704-1685
6091 E. State Hwy 21, Bryan, TX 77808
Check us out on our Website, Facebook, and YouTube Channel