This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, February 13 at 6:00 pm CST.
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Registration Request – The Board will consider a member request regarding a dog’s registration.
3. Disqualified Dog Reinstatement Request – The Board will consider a request for a disqualified dog to begin the reinstatement process.
4. Vacancy on the Board – The Board will vote to fill the vacancy created when Linda Gray resigned from the Board in January.
OPEN SESSION TOPICS:
5. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
6. System Liaison’s Report – The Board’s Liaison to the System Liaison will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
7. New System Liaison and Board Liaison – The Board must appoint the System Liaison and a new Liaison to the System Liaison.
8. Contract with Parentage Verification Lab – The Board must vote on ASCA’s contract with Paw Print Genetics, as negotiated by President Busquets and Counsel.
9. Affiliate Region Request – The Board will consider a request from an Affiliate Club to change Affiliate regions.
10. ASCA Rally Mobile App – Concerns have been raised regarding the accuracy of a mobile app for ASCA Rally that is currently available for download.
11. Affiliate-Hosted Pre-Shows at Nationals – The Board will vote on a recommendation from the Nationals Advisory Committee to detail the method for choosing Affiliates to host pre-shows at the National Specialty.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.