This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, February 14th at 6:00 pm CST.
Executive Session Topics:
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Search for Legal Counsel – The Board will continue discussion of hiring new legal counsel.
3. Remaining Judges for 2020 Finals – The Board will vote to confirm the remaining Finals Judges as selected by the Host Consortium of the 2020 National Specialty.
Open Session Topics:
4. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting should open with a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
5. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
6. National Specialty Financial Arrangements – The Board will vote on a proposal from the Nationals Advisory Committee to revise Section 1.8 Financial Arrangement of the National Specialty Rules.
7. 2018 ASCA Finals Financial Report – Liaison Vest will present to the Board the Finals financial report for the 2018 ASCA Finals.
8. LEP Committee – Members of the LEP Committee are to be reappointed every two years (Policy Book 9.3).
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.