This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, January 10th at 6:00 pm CST.
Executive Session topics:
– Treasurer’s report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
– Retainer for legal counsel – The Board approves the retainer for legal counsel annually in January.
– Search for legal counsel – The Board will continue discussion of hiring new legal counsel.
– Member complaint – The Board will resolve a complaint from a member.
– Registry violation – The Board will resolve a registry violation.
– Dog bite incident – The Board will resolve a dog bite incident.
Open Session topics:
– Ratify November email business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting should open with a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
– System Liaison’s report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
– DNA lab – 1st-Vice President Gann requested discussion of several issues currently ongoing with ASCA’s DNA lab.
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
Happy new year,