This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, July 11th at 6:00 pm CDT.
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Registry Issue – Director Silveira investigated a registry issue.
3. Member Dispute – Director Vest investigated a member dispute.
4. Requests for Conflict Resolution – Director Boone investigated two requests for conflict resolution.
5. Follow-up on Directive to Affiliate – Director Silveira will update the Board.
6. Registry Rule Violation – Director Busquets investigated an alleged registry rule violation.
7. Ownership Dispute – Director King investigated an ownership dispute.
8. 2020 Nationals Entry Clerk – ASCA is seeking to hire a qualified individual to be the 2020 Nationals Entry Clerk. The deadline for resume submission was July 1st.
Open Session Topics:
9. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
10. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
11. Selection Process for Nationals and Finals Judges – The Board must revise section 4 of the National Specialty Rules to clarify that program committees are responsible for creating a selection process for Nationals and Finals Judges, not actually selecting the judges. (Motion by Silveira, second by Gann)
12. 2019 Finals Budget – The Board will vote to accept the 2019 Nationals Host Club’s presented budget for the 2019 Finals in Bakersfield, California. (Liaison Gann)
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.