This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, June 13th at 6:00 pm CDT.
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Disqualified Dog Follow-Up – The investigating Director (Silveira) will report.
3. Disqualified Dog Follow-Up – The investigating Director (Gray) will report.
4. Requests for Conflict Resolution – The investigating Director (Boone) will report.
5. Request for Reinstatement – The investigating Director (Gann) will report.
6. DNA Issue – The Board will review a pending DNA issue.
7. Legal Counsel – The Board will vote on bringing in new Counsel.
Open Session Topics:
8. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
9. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
10. 2019 Finals Budget – The Board will vote to accept the 2019 Nationals Host Club’s presented budget for the 2019 Finals in Bakersfield, California. (Liaison Gann)
11. Grace Period for New Sanctioning Deadline – The Board will vote on allowing a 30-day grace period (to adjust to the new sanctioning deadline of 60-days before an event) for Affiliate Clubs sanctioning events held prior to July 30, 2019. After July 1, all Affiliate Clubs are required to meet the 60-day sanctioning deadline. (Motion by Creelman, Second by Boone)
12. Junior Age to Participate – The Junior Committee would like to clarify that no child under the age of 3 years may participate at an ASCA-sanctioned show/trial. (Liaison Creelman)
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.