This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, March 12 at 6:00 pm CST.
OPEN SESSION TOPICS:
1. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
2. System Liaison’s Report – Liaison Vest will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
a. Support Contract – The Board must sign a contract with Inventive to continue support for ASCA’s computer system.
EXECUTIVE SESSION TOPICS:
3. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
4. Vacancy on the Board – The Board will vote to fill the vacancy created when Pete Dolan resigned from the Board in January. The term extends until the 2022 National Specialty.
5. Registration Request – The Board will discuss a registration request.
6. Registration Request – The Board will discuss a registration request.
7. Libby Long Memorial Obedience Award Selection Committee – The Board will appoint the selection committee for the Libby Long Memorial Obedience Award.
8. Cee Hambo Scholarship Selection Committee – The Board will appoint the selection committee for the Cee Hambo Scholarship.
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
Executive Secretary, Australian Shepherd Club of America
email@example.com | (737) 704-1685
6091 E. State Hwy 21, Bryan, TX 77808
Check us out on our Website, Facebook, and YouTube Channel