This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, March 14th at 6:00 pm CST.
Executive Session Topics:
1. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Roberts) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
2. Rally Committee Appointment – The Board will vote on appointing an applicant to the Rally Committee (Liaison Roberts).
3. Judge Approvals – The Board will vote on approving Judge Applicants (President Busquets).
Open Session Topics:
4. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting should open with a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
5. System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison (Vest) will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.
Executive Secretary, Australian Shepherd Club of America