This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, May 14 at 6:00 pm CDT.
1. Last Month’s Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting includes a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
2. System Liaison’s Report – Liaison Vest will report on the ongoing progress of the computer system upgrade and give an update on overall technology plans.
3. Office Operating Procedures – The Board will follow-up on a directive to the Business Office staff to create/update standard operating procedures for their position. Liaison Busquets.
4. 2020 Program Finals Budgets – The 2020 National Specialty Host Consortium has submitted their proposed budgets for the ASCA Finals. Liaison Busquets.
5. Counsel Committee – The Board must appoint two Directors to serve on the Counsel Committee and one alternate Director (1-year terms). President Busquets will be Chair.
6. 2021 Conformation Finals Judges – The Board must approve the judges slate for the 2021 Conformation Finals.
EXECUTIVE SESSION TOPICS:
7. Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer (Evans) and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
8. Judging Assignments – The Board will continue consideration of a member request.
This agenda is not final and discussion topics may be added until two days before the meeting. A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available on the ASCA Website shortly after the meeting’s conclusion.