This month’s teleconference meeting of the ASCA Board of Directors is scheduled for Thursday, November 8 at 6:00 pm (CST).
The following items will be discussed:
– Ratification of October Email Business – Due to the requirements of Washington State Law, all legal business of ASCA must be conducted via face-to-face meetings or telephone conference call meetings. To meet this requirement and continue to conduct business via e-mail, each face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting should open with a motion to ratify all business conducted via e-mail since the last face-to-face meeting or conference call meeting.
– System Liaison’s Report – The System Liaison [Vest] will report on the ongoing progress of the system upgrade.
– System Upgrade – Director Gann requested a discussion of the system upgrade process.
– October Treasurer’s Report – This report is compiled to present to the Treasurer [Roberts] and the Board ASCA’s current fiscal condition and projections for the future. This report is a confidential document and shall not be distributed electronically without alteration.
– Scent Detection Program Committee Appointments – During Nationals the Board voted to form a committee to investigate the process of developing a scent detection program. The Board will vote on appointment of those members who have submitted resumes to join the committee.
This agenda is not final and items may be added by Directors until two days before the meeting.
A recording of the open session of this meeting will be available after the meeting’s conclusion.